Saturday, April 5, 2014

I will use this blog to voice my opinion and information when I see fit. One thing I do want to say is that I am starting to despise Facebook and the Internet for that matter. If it were not for my bands I would not be online at all. You have to watch what you post or even utter because someone takes it personal when it has nothing to do with them! Since when did ANYONE think I was SHY? I say how I feel no matter what. Plus if I am going to delete you or did delete you on Facebook I will let you know. Facebook has a shitty way of deleting people without you noticing then BOOM, you get emails from people on the defensive...WTF?? I did get a few people that simply asked "did I do something wrong?" and that is fine...but others? Not acceptable. It is like high school all over again!

If anyone is that angry or insecure or guilt ridden of what I posted above, then I guess they don't belong in my life. Whatever happened to asking a person what is going on rather than attacking them for something they did not do.

Times are changing folks...

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment