Thursday, March 20, 2014

Top 10 Tour Moments!

Since I never got the opportunity to blog from the road, here are my top ten moments (both good and bad) from my first time as a tour manager. 

1. Hearing the new Lord Of The Lost CD.

2. Being able to see three awesome bands perform several times! It was AWESOME to finally see Fashion Bomb after knowing Val since 2005!! They are incredible.

3. Meeting Acid Ismahname of Fashion Bomb!!! What a phenomenal musician and person!

4. Realizing who my real friends truly are made it a life changing experience!

5. Seeing so many beautiful views along the route. Flagstaff, the Hoover Dam, and the Rockies were my favorite. I truly look forward to moving next year and starting a new chapter in my life. 

6. Getting such positive feedback from the fans, venues and Fashion Bomb.

7. Could I do this again? Of course, but it would have to be the right band!! Fashion Bomb are you ready for mama??? 

8. It is extremely difficult to travel with people/bands/friends that don't speak English as their first language. Anytime we stopped I literally talked the ear off the first American who made eye contact with me.

9. I prove to myself that you can have a great time if you are with the right people. TRIP #3 to California was great and it was all due to the bands and friends being there with me.

10. The hotel in Las Vegas that I booked as a surprise for Lord Of The Lost was overwhelming even to me and I am a 4 star hotel kind of girl. Have to travel like I live...I hate Vegas, but would go back there just to chill out in a heart beat.

xoxox
jo 

PS. Thank you to the bands on this tour, fans/friends for donating to bring them over, friends/fans that came out to see them and to all of you that supported me along the way I send my love and appreciation.



No comments:

Post a Comment